miercuri, 27 februarie 2013

FileIce Downloader 2013


Hi guys.This is my latest FileIce Downloader


I found a loophole in FileIce downloading database that allows the program to download the file. 
You can download any file for free,no more surveys.

All you have to do is to paste the file link into the downloader and click "Download"
Wait until your file is downloaded and you will find it into your Downloads folder.
Enjoy!
All the instructions to use the downloader is given in the video

Full video demonstration for using the software:




Hack is made by professional programmers and it works (updating every month)

This software has no virus,is free 100%

And running on any operating sistem...
_______________________________________

FileIce is a file host that allows registered affiliates to upload files they intend to share online. Whenever someone attempts to download and access one of those files, they are supplied and prompted with a quick survey from FileIce they must first complete. FileIce then pays their uploaders an average of $1.00 per each successfully completed survey.

_______________________________________

P.S.: If for some reason FileIce Downloader doesn't work to you, send us message (on youtube) with your OS (operating system) 32 / 64 bit and Internet Connection type (ADSL/Cable..) and we will fix it as soon as possible. Thanks!
_______________________________________

NOTE!
**If the FileIce Downloader stop working, or you notice some bugs on it, please report that to me, so I can update it as soon as possible.**
** There are some copied / fake videos that are going to scam you. They can be virus infected and very dangerous, so please be careful!**




Download button here!!!






14 comentarii:

  1. Acest comentariu a fost eliminat de autor.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. I have found an amazing software which could generate amazon gift card codes whenever we need & that worked for me well. I have redeemed 4 working codes worth $300 from it within 2 minutes of download. I would like to share the file here so I am giving that website here. FILEICE DOWNLOADER 2013

      Ștergere
  2. eu não consigo baixa porque tem que ter o codigo e eu não sei qual é o codigo
    vc pode me fala qual é o codigo

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. me fala qual é o codigo ♀♀♀♫♀♪♫♪♫

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Eu nu pot descărca, deoarece acestea trebuie să aibă codul și eu nu știu ce este codul
    poti sa-mi spui ce este codul

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. this is fake I not see any password

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Get working fileice downloader without any survey or password from : - http://www.mediafire.com/download/rde8cxylhahggol/Ultimate_FileiceDownloader.rar

    Team Ul1mat3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Give us the password, u said it's free, yeah..It is, but after download you still need the password to unlock the .rar,and to get that password need to do survey which we don't want to do.And in my case, survey will cost money,i mean all of survey which i will not spend any for it.If you want to give away free stuff, make it completely free lol..

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. I have found an amazing software which could bypass any survey or link locking whenever we need & that worked for me well. I have used it on fileice , dollar upload ,sharecash surveys bypassing. I would like to share the file here so I am giving that website here. FILEICE DOWNLOADER 2013

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Merci SANGRA, le lien que vous avez donné ici a fonctionné pour moi. Maintenant mon compte si pleine de EUROS

      Ștergere
    2. http://indianquizleague.blogspot.com/2013/08/fileice-downloader-how-to-download-from.html

      Ștergere
  9. i tried to download but not worked and tried to change compatibility

    still not worked and my os win 7 premium 32 bit adsl pls help me

    RăspundețiȘtergere